LifeUp: Gamify To-Do & Habit (PAID/Patched) has been downloaded 50,000+ since Sep 22, 2022. Is Free and the file size is 12.12 MB. Offers in app purchases, users rated it with 4.4/5 stars with over 1650 ratings.
Custom your own gamify list with attribute, exp, coin, reward to stay productive
Gamify Your Life
Want a gamified, unique, and fun to-do & habit-tracking app to stay motivated, organized, and focused?
- Record and complete tasks to gain exp and coins, just like turning your life into an RPG and productivity game.
- Exp can improve your attributes and skill levels. And it will reflect your self-improvement.
- Use coins to buy the item you want to reward yourself. This can balance your work and rewards and improve your focus.
- Set up achievements to auto-track your task progress and goals.
- More! Pomodoro, Feelings, custom loot boxes, and a crafting feature!
This is the gamification of your life! You can customize your gamified list and reward/penalty system with your loving elements for optimal motivation, which may be helpful for ADHD.
🎨 Attribute or skills Instead of build-in attributes such as strength, knowledge, etc., You can also create your skills, such as fishing and writing. Try adding tasks to your skills and leveling them up! Track your level with achievements to unlock attractive rewards when you reach the goal. The growth of attributes and skills is also equivalent to digitally reflecting your growth, prompting you to stay more motivated and powerful.
🎁 Shop Abstract your task reward into the app as a shop item, whether it is an in-kind reward, a reward for rest and entertainment time, or a stat reward in the app, such as taking a 30 mins-break, watching a movie, or getting a random coin reward.
🏆 Achievements In addition to dozens of built-in achievements waiting for you to unlock, you can create your own to track your progress: such as auto-tracking the number of task completions, levels, and item usage times. Or create your realistic milestones like arriving in a city!
⏰ Pomodoro Use the Pomodoro to stay connected and stay motivated. As a Pomodoro timer is completed, you can receive a virtual 🍅 reward. Decide whether to eat or sell 🍅? Or exchange 🍅 for other item rewards?
🎲 Loot boxes You can set the Loot boxes effect for the shop item to receive a random reward. Are you wondering if the reward for completing a task is 🍔 or 🥗 ?
⚗️ Crafting Create your custom crafting recipe. In addition to being able to make sticks out of wood, you can try "a key+locked chests" = "reward chests" or create your currency with this feature.
🎉 One-time payment, No IAPs related to features, No Ads
🔒️ Offline first, but supports multiple backup methods We value your privacy! The data is primarily stored locally on your phone and will not be transmitted to our server. And there is an offline mode. You can use Google Drive/Dropbox/WebDAV to sync your data or export data locally for backup.
📎 Complete to-do basic functions Repeats, reminders, notes, deadlines, history, checklists, attachments, and more. Write down your to-dos, and LifeUp will help you keep track of them.
🤝 World module You can browse or join task teams created by others. Complete tasks together and post your updates! Or browse and import various shop item rewards settings and random tasks.
🚧 More features! # App widgets # Dozens of theme colors # Night mode(dark theme) # Lots of statistics # Feelings # Keep updating...
- 7 days free trial: https://docs.lifeupapp.fun/en/#/introduction/download
- Email: [email protected] It is difficult to follow up on issues through Review. If you need help, please contact our mailbox.
- Language: The language of the app is translated by community contributions. You can check https://crowdin.com/project/lifeup
- Refund: Google Play may auto refund if you uninstall a paid app. And you can contact us by email for a refund or assistance. Please consider giving it a try!
1. Open APIs. Now you can use LifeUp with automation software (e.g., Tasker) or carry out secondary development.
2. The item supports the "URL" effect. Not only can you jump to web pages, but you can also call other applications or the API of LifeUp. Realize the effect of increasing the price after using the item.
3. Items support setting attribute level purchase restrictions. 4. Support adding timing records manually. 5. Optimize the night mode and UI, etc. 6. There are tons of optimizations!